THE CIRCLE FUND
Wonders proudly offers a financial assistance program that annually provides approximately $200,000 in tuition assistance. The Wonders Circle Fund is fundamental to who we are as a nonprofit organization and a community.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application, choose the format best for you below. Submit the application and all required documentation to the site’s Program Director or our Assistant Controller and Family Accounts Manager, [email protected] or 301-654-5339.
Wonders is such an important part of our days; I don’t know what I would do without the Wonders family. My child loves all of her teachers.Circle Fund Parent
Our family has been a part of the Wonders community for 4 years - we love our classroom and our teachers now just as much as we loved the program when we first started.Circle Fund Parent
I can't imagine sending my child to any other early learning center. Wonders has been such a positive experience.Circle Fund Parent
The Circle Fund Process
- The Circle Committee confidentially reviews each application.
- The completed applications are submitted to the Executive Director.
- If financial assistance is awarded, you will receive notification from the Circle Coordinator.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Families must reapply annually.
- The Circle awards are made without regard to race, creed, color, family composition, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, and physical or mental handicap.
- We accept Child Care Subsidy Vouchers from various organizations including the Maryland State Department of Education Subsidy Program, the GSA Army Fee Assistance Child Care Subsidy Program, the FEEA Child Care Subsidy Program, and the Montgomery Working Parents Assistance Program. All Program Directors have information about these programs.
State & County Childcare Subsidy Programs
In addition to the Wonders Financial Assistance Fund, there are State and County programs that help families afford childcare.
All families who meet the eligibility requirements for the state and/or county programs must apply to them before applying for Wonders financial assistance.
For applications and more information on these programs visit the links below.
Our goal is to make our programs accessible to as many families as possible. We can’t achieve this without you, we ask each member of the community who is able to support the Circle Fund through our annual giving program.
The Circle Fund is vital to Wonders and the community because it:
- provides for accessibility to programs,
- allows every family in our programs access to support in the event of an unexpected financial crisis,
- ensures economic diversity,
- furthers our founding mission.
Wonders is committed to making a difference in our community. It is our mission to provide programs that are accessible and affordable to as many families as possible. This program ensures that. The Tuition Assistance Program is available to all families who have children enrolled in Wonders programs.