Wonders proudly offers a financial assistance program that annually provides approximately $390,000 in tuition assistance.
The Wonders Financial Assistance Fund is fundamental to who we are as a nonprofit organization and a community.
Our goal is to make our programs accessible to as many families as possible. We can’t achieve this without you, we ask each member of the community who is able to support the Financial Assistance Program through our annual giving program.
The Financial Assistance Program is vital to Wonders and the community because it:
- provides for accessibility to programs,
- allows every family in our programs access to support in the event of an unexpected financial crisis,
- ensures economic diversity,
- furthers our founding mission.
Wonders is committed to making a difference in our community. It is our mission to provide programs that are accessible and affordable to as many families as possible. This program ensures that. The Tuition Assistance Program is available to all families who have children enrolled in Wonders programs.
Financial Assistance Process
- The Financial Assistance Committee confidentially reviews each application.
- The completed applications are submitted to the Executive Director.
- If financial assistance is awarded, you will receive notification from the Financial Assistance Coordinator.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Families must reapply annually.
- Financial assistance awards are made without regard to race, creed, color, family composition, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, and physical or mental handicap.
- We accept Child Care Subsidy Vouchers from various organizations including Maryland State Department of Education Subsidy Program, the GSA Army Fee Assistance Child Care Subsidy Program, the FEEA Child Care Subsidy Program and the Montgomery Working Parents Assistance Program. All Program Directors have information about these programs.
How to apply
Complete the application, choose the format best for you below. Submit the application and all required documentation to the site’s Program Director or our Financial Assistance Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-654-5339.
State & County Childcare Subsidy Programs
In addition to the Wonders Financial Assistance Fund, there are State and County programs that help families afford childcare.
All families who meet the eligibility requirements for the state and/or county programs must apply to them before applying for Wonders financial assistance.
For applications and more information on these programs visit the links below.
Wonders is such an important part of our days; I don’t know what I would do without the Wonders family. My child loves all of her teachers.Financial Assistance Parent