- provides for accessibility to programs,
- allows every family in our programs access to support in the event of an unexpected financial crisis,
- ensures economic diversity,
- furthers our founding mission.
- The Financial Assistance Committee confidentially reviews each application.
- The completed applications are submitted to the Executive Director.
- If financial assistance is awarded, you will receive notification from the Financial Assistance Coordinator.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Families must reapply annually.
- Financial assistance awards are made without regard to race, creed, color, family composition, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, and physical or mental handicap.
- We accept Child Care Subsidy Vouchers from various organizations including Maryland State Department of Education Subsidy Program, the GSA Army Fee Assistance Child Care Subsidy Program, the FEEA Child Care Subsidy Program and the Montgomery Working Parents Assistance Program. All Program Directors have information about these programs.
State & County Childcare Subsidy Programs
Wonders is such an important part of our days; I don’t know what I would do without the Wonders family. My child loves all of her teachers.Financial Assistance Parent