Wonders Child Care Center is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination. We enroll children on a first come, first served basis, but do give alumni, siblings and children of staff priority at all of our sites. The number of spaces available for enrollment at each site is determined by the licensed capacity of each classroom.
Steps to Apply
- Contact Wonders with any questions or to request additional information.
- Program tours are available at our School Age programs.
- Submit an application with non-refundable $40 Application Fee (Application Fee not required for Drop In only enrollment).
- If a space is available, you will be asked to submit a deposit equal to one month of tuition and a non-refundable annual $50 registration fee. The deposit is waived with enrollment in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Drop-in only enrollment requires the annual non-refundable $50 registration fee and enrollment in the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for payment. No deposit is required for Drop-in only enrollment.
- If no spaces are available, your application will be held on a waiting list at no additional cost.
Refunds and Withdrawals
- Your deposit will be held until you indicate your decision to withdraw from the program. For your convenience, the deposit will hold your child’s space from year to year.
- School age programs are 10 month programs. To withdraw you must submit 30 days’ written notice to the Program Director. Your are responsible for the full tuition during the last 30 days of enrollment.
- You may choose to use your deposit as a contribution to the Wonders Financial Assistance Fund or have it refunded to you. Failure to comply with the notification requirement will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- Refund checks typically require six weeks’ processing time after the child’s enrollment ends.
Changes in Enrollment
If you wish to change the number of days your child is enrolled, you must submit this request in writing at least 30 days prior to the anticipated change date. We cannot accept requests for changes between August 1 and October 1. All changes are subject to availability and the discretion of the Program Director. Additional days will be granted only if space is available. Reducing days is not automatic, as we must be able to fill the newly vacated spot. Families are responsible for the full payment of the original schedule until notified by Wonders that the change has been made.
Wonders Handy Family Book
For more information on our policies please read the Wonders Handy Family Book.