The Sentinel has also written about our efforts and here’s a recent article they’ve written http://bit.ly/1ugasDV
One of the important tenants of our mission is to advocate for quality child care. Wonders has been actively advocating for quality child care in public facilities in Montgomery County. We believe that children and their families deserve quality programs and that County regulations should support and ensure high standards and quality. The story of our work can be found in the links below.
- Wonders Letter to Community – Notice of Rosemary Hills Rebid Decision
- Wonders Letter to ICB – Notice of Appeal of Rosemary Hills Rebid Decision
- Wonders Letter to Community – Notice of North Chevy Chase Rebid Decision
- Wonders Letter to Community – Notice of Appeal of Rosemary Hills Rebid Decision
- Wonders Letter to ICB – Notice of Appeal of North Chevy Chase Rebid Decision
Wonders is asking parents to consider sharing their thoughts with the County Council. As parents, you understand the importance of quality programming and must be assured that the programs placed in our public schools meet high quality standards, ensure children’s physical and emotional safety, incorporate best business practices and are accessible to as many families as possible. Parents should be active and informed participants in the procurement process. You know the value of quality before and after care. Your stories, experiences and opinions matter to Council members, whose contact information is listed below. Let your voices be heard today. Wonders has an exceptional parent community, who cares about our mission of creating and advancing diverse educational communities that teach the foundations of life-long learning and social responsibility. Please help us ensure that all of the County’s children will benefit from quality after school programming from child care providers who are selected according to consistent, transparent and legal County regulations.
If you have any questions or want to discuss your thoughts on this topic, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Roger Berliner 240-777-7828 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Elrich 240-777-7966 email@example.com
- Nancy Floreen 240-777-7959 firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Leventhal 240-777-7811 email@example.com
- Nancy Navarro 240-777-7968 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Rice 240-777-7955 email@example.com
- Hans Riemer 240-777-7964 firstname.lastname@example.org